UK0wnag3
MVP

UK0wnag3's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: It's A Dry Hot Seat... - Arizona Cardinals Madden 13 CCM

THE REPUBLIC

Preseason Week 4 Recap, Cut Day & Other Stuff:

Preseson Week 4 Recap:

The Arizona Cardinals have gone undefeated in pre-season, beating the Denver Broncos 18-10 in a close fought game at the University Of Phoenix Stadium. The Cardinals looked the poorest they have all pre-season. Wouldn't it just be typical Cardinal fashion to see them trending the wrong way at the wrong time? Let's hope not. A win is a win, right?

Cut Day:

Surely no one saw this coming. Vonnie Holiday, Clark Haggans and Paris Lenon all cut, in which was described by Rhys Withenshaw as a "concerted effort to get younger." He said "What we are doing here is a process. I felt comfortable with the depth we have, so I was OK in letting three older guys go. They're still talented guys, no doubt, but I felt with what we were trying to do, it was better for us to go in a younger direction. We've got some really promising players on the roster, but they won't progress without game time. I wouldn't be cutting the veteran guys if I didn't think the younger guys were up to the task"

Rich Bartel - QB
Thomas Clayton - HB
Vonnie Holiday - LE
Landon Cohen - RE
Clark Haggans - LOLB
Paris Lenon - MLB

Other Stuff:
  • Three teams have had perfect pre-seasons: The Arizona Cardinals, the New York Jets and fellow NFC WEST rivals the San Francisco 49ers.
Arizona Cardinals
Phoenix Suns
Twitter