Old 12-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #1258
cedwebb
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
My brudda from annudda mudda....

I like what I see, but it there IS ROOM for improvement...

I get the feeling that the GREAT / ELITE QB's are not using there full arsenal of talent... I get the feeling that too many HUM sacks are caused by the CPU QB not taking the check-off play... I get the feeling that the CPU DB's still seem to have an "advantage" in the balance between the HUM WR and CPU DB interaction.... Going back and looking at my notes from the lab, and I think that I sold us short on the value/advantages gained from setting the INTGRND'ING penalty slider at "50" rather than lower... However, that being said, the OPI/DPI penalty ratio settings have DONE WONDERS to open up the passing game...

Separately, the CPU run game may be tuned a "tad" too high on the RUN BLK slider, since I have had numerous games where I am forced to be "8" in the box, to stand a chance to stop the likes of Reggie Bush, Chris Johnson, and all the other "scat-back" type of runners that can exploit small spaces and the benefits of having a blocker being able to hold their defensive player just a "tad' too long so that the scat-back can scoot through the holes....

Hopefully I can get some meaningful time in the lab to address these issues along with others

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
I will def agree with the CPU run block being a little over powered. In every game I also have to put 8 in the box to have a chance at stopping the run. I just played Green Bay using the Seachicks and I was finding it difficult to stop their backs no matter who had the rock.

The thing that I notice most about it was that they would not really pass unless I got them into 3rd and long and that's not really their style. I don't think it is a play book issue as much as a the run is overpowering issue. I am looking for great backs to be tough to stop all day, not the Green Bay backs. Just my 2 cents.