Old 12-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #3843
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxil
Jarodd, love the slider sets. Just got 13 for xmas (but long time all madden franchise player) and am loving them. Moved from green to black, finding my place somewhere in the middle, however all games on all sliders are usually within 2 scores, great work.

My one concern is fumbles. I'm in week 6 of the second year, playing all games + preseason, and I've yet to see a CPU fumble other than a couple of muff punts and 1 QB sack fumble. This was an issue I had last year though with very ramped up all-pro slider set, but was solved greatly by using strip ball. Strip ball seems to be toned down quite a bit this year as well though, so I'm stuck trying to figure if I should raise CPU fumbles or not.

Thoughts?
What's going on man? I'm suprised you aren't seeing any fumbles. I have a decent amount of forced fumbles. I'm not leading the league but I'm not last either.. You have to lower the fumble slider to cause more fumbles. Raising the slider makes it tougher. I guess you can lower it to 30 and see how it works for you..