Old 12-30-2012, 11:44 AM   #3873
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
Hey Jarodd what's up man? I decided to give your sliders a go once again. This time I decided to try fast speed for the first time and since I'm using fast for the first time I'm using your first set. Also the only change I made was lowering the CPu block shedding to what you suggested for the run game.

I decided to take on a rebuilding project with the Rams and currently I'm sitting at 4-3. In the preseason I traded Steven Jackson, future first round pick, and a 3rd round pick for CJ Spiller and surprisingly they accepted! Anyways...

I started out the year on a two game winning streak beating the Lions 33-27 and the Redskins 34-7. I struggled running the ball with only a 2.0 average with Spiller so I made the block shedding change here. I ended up losing the next two games 31-26 to the Bears and 37-20 to the Seahawks. I got blown out in both those games. Made the score look closer in the Bears game than it was.

I then rebounded with complete domination over Arizona 33-12 where CJ Spille went over 100 yards for the first time this season. The game against Miami was insane! I was down 31-7 entering the 4th quarter and needed a miracle. Well I got one as I scored 31 unanswered points with one pick 6 and one touchdown coming off a fumble and won the game 38-31. Definitely played the best I had al season in the 4th quarter.

Next was against the Packers and man it was a tight defensive struggle. I threw three picks and lost two fumbles. Lost 19-16 on a last second field goal. I had the ball and worked my magic down the field tied at 16s and with a minute thirty left Richardson got hit and fumbled and the Packers recovered and Rodgers did his thing and I got the L.

But I'm really enjoying these sliders. Especially on fast speed. I always dominated the CPU playing on slow/normal and now I'm finding out that all I needed to do to make the game more challenging is play on a higher speed. Plus playing on fast, I'm not seeing QBs and small RBs trucking my players anymore! Only complaint I have is lack of INTs. But I don't want to change any sliders. I'm curious, do you always user pick or let the CPU try and pick it off for you? I feel that if I switch to the corner then he's automatically dropping it no matter what
What's going on Andrew? It's been a while man. I'm glad you finally decided to check out my sliders this year..

Yeah playing on faster speeds is always more of a challenge. You have to react to things a lot quicker... Once you fully adjust it becomes normal.

Looks like you been having some fun games. I'm glad the blockshedding adjustment you did opened up the running for you.

Yeah there have been a few complaints about the INTs.. I don't USER pick all the time. My CPU controlled players grabbed most of my INTs. If you continue to struggle with picks with the 60-15-0 setup change the USER pass defense to 55-20-0. You probably would have to raise the CPUs passing to the red or blue set when you do that though..