rattlesnake31368
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Wow, Demarco Murray tore it up for you!

Up and down year for Romo, but pretty decent QBR at the end of the day. Always nice to see MLBs with 100+ tackles - nice job, Sean Lee, and how about your rookie SS?! That's impressive - might could go 46 looks with a tackler like that
Lol thank you my stong point is my rushing last year i put up crazy stats with him minu being hurt for multiple games both years last year he would have brokte the rushing record no doubt and this year he tore it up again! and yeah at one point in the year i had 20tds and 29picks and once i saw that i stopped forcing passes and the end of the year turned out mych better for him as he threw 12 tds and 1 pick or 2 picks in the final 4 games of the year. Yeah sean lee was an animal but he didnt have the year McClain did for you lol and i didnt even think of that thats a good idea but id need to find a playbook with the 3-4 and 4-6 and im not sure if their is one maybe a custom playbook i can just add the 46 to it id probably put ware and spencer at de and have carter go to one olb keep keep lee in the middle and put someone else at the other lb position probably dan connor.

Last edited by rattlesnake31368; 01-01-2013 at 02:59 PM.