View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:41 PM   #65
sooperb
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: OS Lists: Top Three Most Dominant Digital Athletes Ever

How did I miss this post?

1.Thomas Doane Chambers aka Tom "The Ghost" Chambers because he would do the quietest double pump dunk from almost the 3pt line while floating through everyone's body like they weren't even there to begin with. Rinse and repeat!
It was worst than Bo because you at least had a chance if you blitzed the Bo Jackson ^+A play. Eventhough he could still get ridiculous yardage if you didn't plug that hole up fast enough, he could be limited to 150 yards at times.

2. Lawrence Taylor(Tecmo Bowl) who blocked every single field goal and extra point while being one of the fastest defenders in the game. If you are down seven or even by two on the one yard line the game is essentially over! Every touchdown would be rendered to two field goals because that extra point was not gonna happen(Game Changer). Now that I think about it he didn't block the kick he TACKLED the kicker!!

3.Karl Malone in Live98!! All you had to do was turn your back on the defender and do the Barkley back down until you were deep enough and buckets consistent buckets insued. I don't think you were able to even steal the ball from the post back then and that combined with Malone rarely missing as it was especially right under the basket was. I know you couldn't even attempt a steal during the inbound until the ball handler had complete possession of the ball. A Stockton, Russell, Hornacek Kick out didn't hurt either.

Honorable Mention

The Curry&Chapman(Hornets) show beyond the arc in Tecmo Basketball.
Paste from Jersey in Bases Loaded.
Rod Woodson Tecmo Bowl. Lower acceleration than Deion Sanders Higher top speed though during returns.
Amare in 2k9 and 2k10. Mid range + Dwight Howard in the paint abilities.

At cheese, I'm trash. At basketball, I'm great!

NCAAMadnet
BadGuy
Advertisements - Register to remove