Old 01-03-2013, 09:27 AM   #3945
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by salsa dorito
Small update from earlier post and a quick question. Halfway through the 1st season (red set) and the sliders have seemed to set in for me (though I may need to decrease human rushing as Jahvid Best, when not injured, goes over 150 regularly). I have had close low scoring and shootout games. But the other two people in the league continue to struggle (which baffles me, because they have been playing Madden for as long as I have and are pretty good players). They continue to get blown out by scores similar to 50s-20s.

Quick question; has there been any evidence that sliders in an online cc, for whatever reason, don't work for the other teams in the league? My guess is that they are working fine, but the other users are struggling to grasp calling specific defensive plays and shifts to certain situations and making impact plays with their user controlled player.

What's going on man? I would tell you to raise the CPUs rush defense to the blue or black set but it sounds like those other guys aren't handling the slider too good. It has nothing to do with the team. It's those guys. If they don't put in the work to get better they'll continue to struggle. Hopefully they do pick it up because it would suck if you have to adjust the sliders for them.
Advertisements - Register to remove