Old 01-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #3949
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao54tao
Thanks Jarrodd for these slider sets. I have a CCM league where we just bumped it up to all-madden and used your green set. We are in week 6 and for our skill level, some things still don't seem like they are working good.

The biggest thing is interceptions. Soo many potential interceptions are being dropped by human defenders (both when user picking and not). Do you have any suggestions for how to make it easier to intercept the ball?

The pass game seems a bit too easy for humans and people are regularly abandoning the run game and just throwing for 400+ yards easy against both human and cpu opponents.

Also, rushing against the CPU teams is quite hard. I personally am starting to get better at it but lots of the other human teams in my league are struggling bad. I already have set the cpu blockshedding down to 35. What would you suggest to make rushing a little easier?
Yeah there are a few guys who are struggling with picks with the 60-15-0 USER pass defense. You can change the USER pass defense to 55(pass reaction)-20(INTs)-0(pass rush). Lowering the pass reaction should give you better coverage and raising the INTs should get y'all more INTs. I had to lower the pass reaction in order raise the INTs in order to keep the USER pass defense at 75 and lower. You can't take that total over 75. If you guys are struggling with picks and coverage change the USER pass defense to 50-25-0.

Try lowering the CPUs rush reaction to 35.. That should open up the running.

Try raising the CPUs pass defense to the red set and lower the USER accuracy to the red set. That should make passing the ball a little tougher..