View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:09 PM   #3965
Dempseylicious23
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah this game looked much better.. It takes me a while to start a game after I tweak a slider. I can't play it unless I know the sliders kicked in. If I'm playing and the CPU is playing like crap I'll start over. Haha!

That rookie QB is playing good man.. What is his overall?

I lowered the USER accuracy to 2 BTW.. It's working out fine for me. I played 2 games with it so far against GB and Seattle in the playoffs. Seems like you are doing good with the accuracy at 3 so I think you'll be able to handle 2... I tested the accuracy at 1. It was a little to much. Haha! I'll post the changes in a little bit..
Philips is a 77 overall in my scheme, 85 in the in-game depth chart. He's got 95 Throwing Power, 90 Speed/Acceleration, 90 Throwing on the run and around 85 for Play Action as well as all his accuracies. His awareness is low which is why his rating isn't too great out of game. Definitely a steal of a 5th round pick though!

I like how the last game felt, Kolb threw the ball well and most of my rushing yards came on one or two big plays at the end after I had sealed the win so the rushing is a bit misleading. I was getting really shut down in the run so I was passing a lot on second downs. I ate up the clock better than I usually do and had to come from behind to win at the end so it was a good win.

I'm going to sim the next preseason game, play the last, and then the sliders should really be fully settled in.
Advertisements - Register to remove