Old 01-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #261
g-burn
Rookie

g-burn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12bbq
Does anyone know if player history was improved this year? I play franchise mode and it sucks when your trying to read up on a player and you cant even see the teams he has played for in the past. Especially when you get into computer generated guys..... who drafted him? what teams has he played on? has he been in the W.S? I would love for a players card to carry a lot more history for the player then just his numbers. That would make franchise mode more interesting.... Anyone know about this? or where would be the best site to voice my opinion. Am I alone on player history?
I absolutly agree with this statement!!! This has been my biggest gripe about The Show since 2008. Why have the player cards not been overhauled almost 5 years? A player resume would add a completly new element to the Franchise experience. They could make each item on a players resume carry XP that would enhance the overall performance of whatever team he's playing for. This could add value to older players who's skill atributes have dropped.

And PLEASE start tracking more career stats. The more, stats the better. Why does Sony keep neglecting us Franchise gamers of our career stats? All true baseball fans are stat rats deep down. I'm tired of looking for leadoff hitters based on their speed atributes. I want to see their OBP, runs scored, and stolen base totals through the years. It's more fun that way IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove