View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #4436
Itsfuntobethespurs
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Ok, now. 70 games gone with my 5'8'' PG. We're 4th in the Western Conference with the Rockets. Up until January I played every game and we were 2nd. I now play only key games. 12 min all star sim

I made the all star game along with Harden averaging 18pts, 9,8 *** (stupid simulation stats, I had 11.6), 3 reb 1stl 2to in 32min on 46% fg 37% 3pt. Real nice for my rookie. I also participated in the 3pt contest, but didn't play because I don't have the dlc

I finally convinced the GM of trading Lin (because he can't shoot and makes me play SF at times) but he was injured and so he stayed with us after deadline.

Updating my stats.

85 overall
85 inside
87 mid
85 3pt
95 layup
95 pass
80 steal
90 speed
95 quickness
85 hustle

Finisher 2, Acrobat 2, Dimer 1, Interceptor 1 and Floor General 1

Won't lead in assists because Dragic is having a ridiculous season, but great first season for me, Harden, and the team. Not so much for Lin who will be gone lol

Tomorrow I finish the season and playoffs
"When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before." - Jacob Riis