View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:23 PM   #1290
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drtro
So once I played a balanced game, these sliders were fun. I played the Ravens and lost 38-21 against the Saints.

Even against a horrible run team like the Saints, they still got 6-10 yards per run. Challenging, but not very realistic. These are fun sliders to play with, but I'm looking for something more realistic than challenging to play a CCM with. Every set in this forum seems to be CPU over-powered.
Welcome Doc....

Seems like you took da Wiz's slider for a spin... Merci

I believe the issue with your CPU running stats are part slider tuning that I intend to address in the next tune up, and part strategy....

This slider set FORCES you to address run defense and pass defense accordingly based on situation. In other words, if you sit back and play defense to "keep the play in front of you", the classic "bend but don't break" approach, I assure you that small, quick, agile, CPU RB's will hand you your head.

The new sliders being tuned are going to improve the HUM reaction to the run, (ie. tame the effects of the small, quick, agile scat backs), but if you do not "spread" your LB's or bring "8 in the box" on obvious run downs, stopping the CPU run against good OL's with solid CPU RB's, will continue to elude you....

The new sliders will also have a "slider range/sliding scale" in the areas of CPU/HUM RUN REAC so that as you improve your running/defensive skills, you can increase the difficulty by simply sliding the RUN REAC sliders up, and/or, down....

I am presently in the lab working on the CPU passing game/HUM sacks and man are you ladies going to see an improvement from the CPU passing game and HUM sacks will not be "gimmies" .... May have a "slider range/sliding scale" in the areas of CPU/HUM PASS REAC so that as you improve your passing/defensive skills, you can increase the difficulty by simply sliding the PASS REAC sliders up, and/or, down....

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.