View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #1291
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
There is a difference between Play Now and Coach CC and Player CC (it seems, I haven't been a player but I hear about guys who try sliders as players and have difficulties)

As far as strategy - that depends on your personnel, what you like to run and who you are facing.

Chiefs seem to do a lot of outside runs when I face them (and as Raiders, I get that 'pleasure' twice a year). So I often keep my line spread and sometimes my LBs too, or send OLBs on blitz, keep McClain in a hook zone and hope my safeties can deal with any TE throws not in the middle of the field.

I tend to be a hybrid type (mix 3-4/4-3, and if you could make your own pb's I'd throw in 46 and some regular and exotic nickle/dime looks and go base nickle sometimes too) with heavy emphasis on my LBs doing work and especially the MLB. So that tends to have me leaving my MLB with a lot of the field responsibility, the OLBs are either blocker occupiers or lane fillers (funnel towards my MLB) or OLBs are the buzz zone folks in stuff like Cover 4 and they tackle any completions in the flats and close in with the MLB on anything between them.
I tend to MOSTLY choose the NYG DEF or BAL DEF schemes no matter what CCM franchise I choose.... I like the aggressive pass defenses that NYG DEF option provides, and these defensive options in turn are very helpful to me to contain the CPU pass game, since my stick jockey skills are not as sharp/quick as some of you "whipper snappers" that follow this thread... The BAL DEF schemes are also a favorite due to the ability to mix in 3-4 schemes along with 4-3 schemes....

My approach to stopping the run is quite similar to KB's approach and as funny as it may seem, KB's sliders tend to also suggest some of the same theories that I hold as "the Gospel of Madden"... I am going to have to sweep the lab better for bugs as it would seem that either KB is the proverbial, "fly on the wall", or da Wiz is the proverbial "fly on the wall" in KB's lab... LMFAO, lol.... Great minds must think alike!

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 01-10-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove