View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:53 AM   #1202
bwiggy33
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Just want to say great work on the sliders and rosters MK. I'm using the harder of the two sets. I started with the easier one in quick games and was smoking every team. I was very surprised but apparently I'm better at this game than I had first thought. The harder set has provided me with some great games.

After doing some quick games with the harder set I eventually decided to start my Twolves Association and am having a blast so far. I simmed up to the real date with their real record and I'm going to play the majority of the games from there. So far I beat the Hawks, Hornets, and Spurs (dominated), and lost to the Thunder (got smoked) and Mavs (blew 13 point lead). The problem is I just lost K Love for 2-4 weeks with a severe ankle sprain. I was putting up almost 28 ppg with him. It's going to be quite interesting to see what happens.

For someone like myself who hasn't even watched more than 5 minutes of the NBA all year, I'm having more fun with this than NHL 13. That right there explains how little fun NHL 13 has provided me. Anyway thanks and as always keep up the great work you do.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea

Last edited by bwiggy33; 01-11-2013 at 12:56 AM.