View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #1299
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85PaytonFan34
By no means am I crying wolf on your sliders. If anything it shows that I have not much more than basic knowledge of calling my own defensive plays. On that note, if I did stick with ask coach or game flow, what does that does that do to my chances. I also noticed that my receiver separation was almost non existent almost the whole game. Causing forced and errant throws. Any advice you could give? I'm willing to keep at the grind.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Hmmmmmmm..... Interesting....

Checklist:
1) You did plug in the most recent "Xmas Sliders" as posted, correct?

2) You did plug in the penalty recommendations as posted, correct?

I ask this because by having the CPU PASS REAC, DEF PASS INT and the OFF PASS INT sliders at the recommended settings, you should be getting some real "loose" play from the CPU pass defense.... Now... If you are using a rookie QB or a QB with low AWR and that does not have good PASS ON THE RUN attributes or good PLAY ACTION attributes, this could also explain why passing is a little tough....

Finally, mix up your pass plays.... In other words, do not just call streaks or slants... The true All-Madden A.I. DOES PICK UP on this and will adjust... I usually have a playbook scripted of pass plays that include hooks, slants, fades, streaks, curls, stop & go's, etc... If your QB has the skills, you may also consider getting out of the pocket every now and then

Now I will give you that the CPU / HUM pass rush settings are not properly synced and are going through an overhaul at the present time, and I know from personal experiences that less time to throw means more bad throws NO MATTER who you are as QB....

I am hoping to drop the "New Year's Slider" set soon, so you may want to hang in there and take those for a spin since the passing game is being addressed as well as the CPU/HUM pass rush.... Lates...

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.