Old 01-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #9
Baller420
Rookie

Baller420's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: My Madden 12 BIG Question D: !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
it sounds to me that u may be past the CAP limit if u are only seeing 1 or 2 of the players u created that's one thing about the new maddens i hate they don't show u the number of created players allowed. also u cant delete players once u create them yet another thing i hate about the newer maddens as well.
Yeah, that's why I at least delete/release 2 players that's has the horrible rating on every team in my player management so my created players would pop up on there but they still don't show. It's like if I load one created player then it shows him by himself of 2 created players, I go on to Load another created player then it takes the 2 created players I saw and only put the one I loaded in the whole NFL roster so only I see him instead of the previous created players. So I don't know if their some type of "own NFL roster" within each created player file or what but I hate that we can't just put them in Free Agents then on a team. You can delete them, just go into File Management, go to Load-Delete and press Square or B I think on the Xbox and it should load up all the things you saved on Madden 12 then delete them like that or you have to press Square or B again then delete. But I don't know if I have to do that then re-create them all over again for it to work I mean, if that works I'll be more than happy to do so but I need to know if that's the right way or is there any other way first.