View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 11:22 PM   #3
cdub71323
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Is There A Way To Get All The Players I Want On One Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCox
2 ways to do this:

1. Edit the rosters at the main screen, then go in and do an offline CCM. You should be able to use your edited roster. didnt read the part about the salary cap issues, so this may not work for you...

2. This will work better, but youd have to play with the salary cap off...you can start an online CCM, and instead of creating your coach (or picking the coach of the team you actually want to use), you can pick the coach of the team that has the players you want on it. Make a trade to your desired team with the players you want, and trade crappy players from your desired team. Rinse and repeat...

If this isn't clear, there are other threads on this that might explain it if you searched for them...
With #1, I think there was only one update the last time I played it, so I don't know if they gave us the ability to change their salaries in more recent updates or be able to turn the salary cap off from that menu.

Little confused with #2. I was looking at taking players from all of the teams and putting together the guys I like (Not all the best players at each position, but my favorites), so it's not just one team that I would want players from.

I would do this stuff myself, but my buddy has my Madden 13 copy right now and I was just seeing if I should get it back from him