View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:06 AM   #4098
BradyBunch88
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Interception trouble on Jarodd's black sliders.

Hey guys,

Just wondered if anybody had any advice on throwing fewer interceptions.

Jarodd is a huge help for me and always gives me advice on how to make better throws etc. But I'm pretty sure he's sick of telling me the same stuff.

So I wanted to know if any of you guys had any advice?

I know the - take your time, if it's not there throw it away or take the sack. Or check your first guy, then your second and go through your reads. Oh and have a check down guy.

The problem with that advice is, Jarodd's sliders are tough! So you can't stand around all day in the pocket waiting for guys to get open. Sometimes I barely have a chance to check my second guy after my first guy is covered.

Plus guys who say that on threads and forums are probably playing on really easy sliders or at least tough for them, but since I've been playing Jarodd's sliders, any other sliders, they're not challenging for me anymore. The only ones that are challenging and provide me with the challenge are J's black sliders.

I'd say 8 times out of 10 the play results in a sack, incompletion or an interception. For me, I panic and throw into coverage and obv it gets picked off.

I need to stop pressing any button when I panic to stop throwing INTs but hell, if you've got a big *** defensive lineman heading your way, you'd be pushing all the buttons too! Big freaks of nature!

Oh and I play with the Patriots, so, I should be a lot better than I am.

Any ideas? Thanks...