Old 01-13-2013, 03:37 PM   #4117
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Im using the black sliders I started over though and went to practice mode because I need more practice with the left analog stick and passing my aim because I'm not use to having the ball well so ima practice before I start my game.

But the little bit I did play the score was 12-3 I was losing the only scored FGs though

I feel like maybe the Cpu pass rush should go down or maybe the User pass block should go up idk though its do able because the Bears terrible o line was sacked only twice in the first quarter but its workable

Just gotta work on aiming the ball because I was missing too many open recievers and throwing too many interceptions so ima practice then start it back up
Where do you have the USER accuracy at? You might have to raise it and work you way back down when you get better.

Don't touch the USER pass blocking. If you feel like the CPUs pass rush is getting to you too easy go ahead and lower there pass rush. Make sure you settle in on a set before you start. You don't want to be tweaking the sliders all season.