Old 01-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #4188
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Jarrod I wanted to know is it ok if I turn INTs up to fifty for the USER and down to fifty. This is for black sliders also wanted to know could you work on the subustitutions for RBS because I feel like most NFL teams have a one two punch at RB and I hasn't been like that on the game I mean FORTE has a hundred more rushing attemmpts than his backup Bush so wondering if you could adjust where they share the work load a little more I aldry sub Bush in for certain packages like goaline and I tight formations but feel like they could share the reps more thanks and as always your slider are the best
Why do you wanna turn the USER INTs up that high? You'll be killing the CPU if you turned the USER INTs up that high. You have to lower the USER pass reaction to 25 to keep that total category at 75 which would just make it brutal for the CPU to pass the ball. You can lower the USER pass reaction to 55 and raise the USER INTs to 20 or lower the USER pass reaction to 50 and raise the USER INTs to 25. That's the lowest and the highest you should go with the USER pass reaction and USER INTs and keep the CPU somewhat competitive with there passing.

The autosubs is broken man. You'll habe too many other positions subbing out that shouldn't be if you mess around with the fatigue and stuff so I just leave it how it is on the front page. I always manually sub my RBs into certain packages every game anyway so they can get there carries. I've always done it myself anyway because I like setting up my own packages for the RBs.