View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #1335
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Very interesting - would explain why the pass rush suddenly picked up - I put the PCI at 0. I think increasing speed also adds to the rush, playing out the animations and results more quickly. The combination really can get things going. Then adjusting holding and pass blocking can tweak the timing.

Of course, I like the heightened pass rush. I swear sometimes it's less than 3.5 seconds (on Fast anyway) but that might just be me being "Oblivious" to the pressure

I'm almost where you are with Roughing the Kicker and Passer. I have 0 for the roughing kicker, 15 (for now) for roughing passer. You have me intrigued to try just going to 0.

Yeah, football with no flags is weird. And then using the set I'm trying to mess with now that has penalty sliders up is like WTF is this? Why is the rush tame? Where's the LB aggression? LOL. Then I go to lower and have to remember (oh yeah, I'm trying to GET penalties with this one). Of course, with the no penalties, the defense can be so strong...it might be 3-0 if there were penalties

Ooooh, that - yeah, I see that. Of course, I saw it on Slow somewhat (it probably is worse on higher game speeds because it seems like speed is somehow accounted for in the 'physics' of the game). Things happen faster, move faster and faster movement on impact...

How are the tackle rates on 45? I'm not totally adverse to trying to "pretty up" things...but I'm a production-first, so I worry about seeing too many missed tackles - both for the defenders as well as the 'extra' big plays and yards resulting from the misses.
Probably lean toward the production on 55, however 45 is not hideous.... I am occasionally seeing some "big" plays on some busted tackling from weak tackling skilled LB's and some whiffs from good-to-average tackling skilled safeties... Not a deal breaker in my book per se....

If I had to rank it it would go like this:

Prefer 45 to 55 to eliminate the "violent hit gymnastics" to the ball carrier

Prefer 55 to 45 to significantly tame "whiffs" by poor tackling LB's and Safeties

Will probably settle at 50 and futz with RUN REAC and then call it a day....

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Advertisements - Register to remove