View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #4204
jfinger2013
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

ok jarrod so one week after getting demolished by the 49ers 41-23 i just completly destroy the Vikings 77-17 i dont think i was trolling but they kept leting me beat them with my rushing attack and i was using one of my fav rushing plays I twins formation power right or power left. and each time i was breaking off for like 20- 40 yds Forte had a 80yd run and had over 100yds rushing in the first quarter and ended the game with a record breaking 315yds on 27 ATT 3TDs and 1 fumble
Bush had 19ATT 61yds 3TDs

i wasnt trying to cheat the cpu or anything but like anytime i rushed to the edge they just were not setting it at all like chad greenway and whoever there end was were always getting blocked it was ridiculous.

Cutler had a modest 121.5 QBR 232yds 3TD and 1INT his best game of the season seeing as he is at 81.0QBR 20TDs and 21INTs on the year

Another stat that is bothering me is that Julius Peppers just broke the sack record with 25 sacks on the year and i did move him to LE instead of RE. I think it is mostly my fault because i messed with sliders once and he ended up having 8 sacks in one game. ( i changed them back afterwards) other than that he has had games with 4, 3, 3, 3, 2,1,1,0,0,0 sacks and most of the sacks have been legit coming on 3rd and longs or in passing situations where the secondary has left the qbs with no options and alot have come on scrambling qbs that try to break away to the outside and he is always there. I am going to move him back to RE so he doesnt get too many more sacks.

team is currently 8-3 with the #2 ranked OFF and #3 ranked DEF we are ranked #30th in Turnover Differential even though we are #3 in the lead in Takeaways seeing as i throw a lot of INTS i still gotta work on my aim lol. i havent made any changes to the sliders other than bringing down CPU broken tackles to 50 might take it back up to 55 though idk ima play a few more games and have User Pass defense at 55 and User INTS at 20

also Vince young sucks we had 8 sacks in our 77-17 victory all because he kept on trying to scramble and would run into his on O lineman than get sacked. Not to mention he threw 2 pick sixes I really hope we dont have another blowout win like this i will let you know if we do
Time to hopefully not get destroyed by russel Wilson like my bears did in real life
I was gonna make one of those box score things but im too lazy

Wanted to know what you think about the pancake blocking on the season my team only has 5 and its week 12

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose

Last edited by jfinger2013; 01-21-2013 at 06:07 PM.