View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 08:59 AM   #1697
Sean1971
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Wow not sure how the giants were rated that high looking at their players. You look like you have a pretty stacked team. You said it was too hard to run against the CPU a few posts up. Now it's too easy. Looks like your team was just a lot better. Plus Foster only had 9 carries. Sliders sets are just a base. You'll have to adjust them to your skill or lack there of.
Yea my offense skilled positions are stacked w/players and defense ovrs are low but young and coming up. The game above a few posts were I was dolphins with their normal players vs browns was played on exhibition would change how sliders play possibly?

I will get a bigger sample size before I change, my 2 brothers are in CC online with me and they are better than me passing the ball, I will post their scores..

I like the DPI and OPI at zero like you have it. Charles Woodson made a lateral dive in the air interception in the endzone with A.Johnson toing a corner route , great animation. Plus I like how the dbs play the ball.
Im thinking of giving the advantage to the dbs defense my increasing OPI to 25 and leaving the DPI at zero so we can have lower scoring games and not college type shootouts. Is my logic on this correct ?

I need to decrease player pass rush, it was too easy, maybe increase cpu block by 15 and turn up roughing the kicker from 25 to 40.