View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #1
rdklein
Rookie

OVR: 0
I need more AI fouls in my game... pls help.

I've played about 20 games now with my sliders... I've been making small adjustments here and there, but for the most part I'm really happy with my sliders and how close they are in most every statistical catagory.

Fouls (and free throws), however, I'm way off.

NBAfree throws per game avg per team = 23
My sliders = 17

Which isn't too far off, i agree. I seem to be doing okay getting people to the line.

NBA fouls per game avg per team = 20
My sliders = 11

This number is about 50% of the real avg - and that's just too low, so I'd like to fix it if possible. My goal is to get more non-shooting fouls, but if I need to, i will be willing to sacrifice my ft attempts to get a more realistic average fouls per game.

I figured I'd focus on reach in fouls because A) other fouls seem more random and difficult to control. B) I could control reach in fouls in 2k12 - (but, i can't seem to do it in 2k13).

Relevent sliders for "reach in" (at least I think they may be relevent... not sure):

Fouls
Reach in = 100 (actually, all fouls are at 100)

Defense
Help defense = 100
Steal success = 45

Attributes
On ball defense = 50
Stealing = 50

Tendencies
Go for on ball steals = 100

Is there another slider I'm forgetting? Maybe something else i can do to increase reach in fouls?

Now as far as shooting fouls:

If I increase my contact shot frequency, this will increase fouls? I have those at 80 at the moment.

under tendencies, if i increase contest shots, im guessing this will also increase shooting fouls? currently 70

Any other ideas?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove