View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:50 AM   #1715
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Man I had a strange game in week 3 v the Jets. I won 23-16. I had 382 yards to their 257. They didn't move the ball very well but, some how stayed in the game. I had one bad INT that lead to a very short field and they got a TD and I also had to settle for too many FG's. It was kind of realistic though. That kind of game happens sometimes. I made a couple of changes like raising the RB to 20 and BS to 20 and didn't get to advance the week to really lock them in. Sometimes that does some funny things. I'll see how the next week goes. Fun game though.

Notes: Passing was challenging but, realistic. I took too many sacks. It was my fault. The Jets Sent the pressure! I had 6.6 YPA. Pretty realistic.

The running game was tough but, realistic.

My guys had 4 dropped passes even with WRC at 60. All of them happened when they got hit. CPU had 1 Drop.

The CPU had 2 Pancakes I had 4. I don't want too many. The stat's leaders in CCM don't get a ton. 6 total is good.

I had 6 TFL's and no sacks. I don't have a problem with 0 sacks because I got good pressure on the QB. I have had a normal amount of sacks this season.

I had 3 ints and the CPU had one. I lost one Fumble. I had 10 PBU's the CPU had 5. 10 might be a little high.

I wait until a few more games before changing anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove