Old 01-26-2013, 10:47 AM   #4274
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
So pissed right now i use the Bears and went 11-5 BUT I LOST TO THE PACKERS TWICE. so pissed so now its the NFC Conference Championship and Sad to say I was losing the game 42 to 21 and it was the second half and i had given up.Jay Cutler was having a good game 3TD's and 1INT but he had like 300 yards. But Aaron Rodgers had like 6 or 7 TDs and 300+ yards ( Not by my game so i dont have the exact stats) So i just simulated to the end and it went to over time bears won 68-61. I didnt save it though and am gonna replay it but I already know that I will lose because for some reason Madden doesnt want me to beat the packers no matter how good i play.

Its so upsetting losing to the packers as a die hard bear fan it kills me on the inside. Like literally i have to stop playing the game and calm down ( lol) because out of all the teams in the league the only team I really want to beat is the Packers. Ima wait till tomorrow to try to beat them again and see what happens.
Come on man.. Take that loss and jump into offseason. Haha! If you go on to beat them and win the Superbowl it's going to feel tainted because you know you got handled by them the first time you played them.