View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:39 AM   #1373
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Exactly what I did - I gutted that defense especially. Only Branch (because of no good safeties around), Houston (developed nicely), and McClain (responded well to the responsibility I put on him and developed in the process) remain from the original starters. I went 8-8 only because I fed (read: forced) Moore because no way was I throwing a pass to Butterfingers, Quick-and-Crap, or anyone WORSE with a QB like Terrelle Pryor...

Offense, the Veldheer and Wisniewski are still there (though Wisniewski is back up to a 96 STR young center...) Moore is still there (he's real good, you'll love his 95 SPC - he saved Pryor's rear so many times...). Reece is insane. Make him TE until you get a good one (or keep him there if you luck up on just as good of a FB). Only thing that sucks is you can't change his position - so he's stuck with FB goals.

Dude... SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! That is EXACTLY what I do with Reece.... I am beginning to really believe that you are INSIDE MY HEAD bro....

Our sliders always seem to find the same foundation principles, and have more in common than any other set on OS, and now you are telling me that your personnel decisions are close if not the same to what I decided to do? WTF?!?!? I love it man, absolutely LOVE IT!!!

Wish you lived close to me, because I am sure that we would become the best of buddies, and I am sure that we would spend hours upon hours pounding brewski's, talking football and hot chicks and playing Madden.... Uuuuuuh on second thought, maybe it's best that you DON'T live close to me, cuz fo' sho' you would cost me my marriage and job! Lates...

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.