View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:26 PM   #4341
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

On all 4 sets I lowered the USER pass reaction to 55 and raised the USER INTs to 20.

On the Green set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 15, raised the CPUs catching to 55, and raised the CPUs runblocking to 40.

On the Red set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 40, raised the CPUs catching to 70, raised the CPUs INTs to 60, and raised the CPUs runblocking to 50.

On the Blue set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 65, raised the CPUs catching to 85, raised the CPUs INTs to 75, and raised the CPUs runblocking 60.

On the Black set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 90, raised the CPUs catching to 100, raised the CPUs INTs to 90, and raised the CPUs runblocking to 70.

I been getting countless complaints about the USER INTs so I decided to get deep in the lab over the weekend to come up with some sort of balance. So I made that change to the USER Pass Reaction and USER INTs but I also raised the CPUs pass blocking and CPUs Catching on all 4 sets to compensate because when I made these same change to the USER pass reaction and USER INTs the last time the CPUs passing became weak but so far the games have been good with the tweaks to there pass blocking and catching. The CPUs passing is still a threat and the USER INTs has definitely picked up. I had 3 INTs in my last game against the browns who's QB was a rookie(first pick) but I also got shredded pretty good in the process which is what I was looking for.

I decided to raise the CPUs INTs somemore because my passing was still a little too good and I'm trying to tone down my yards. Leave the INTs where you have it if you are struggling with your passing. Make the changes if you are shredding the CPU..

I decided to raise the CPUs runblocking for my own personal use. My run defense has been stout this season led by my SUPER stud MLB Kendle Maeweather(Draft #2) so I needed to upgrade the challenge in that department.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 01-31-2013 at 01:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove