View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:05 AM   #1
TreyzAllDayz
Rookie

OVR: 21
Download 2012-13 rosters here! NCAAB10

DOWNLOAD 2012-13 NCAA Basketball '10 rosters here!!! (ps3 only)

Last FEB. 2012 I updated 'Salimv44' rosters for the 11-12 season (see link for those rosters and original 09-10 ones):

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ere-ps3-9.html

As FEB. 2013 approaches I updated "gatordemps" rosters, thanks again "gatordemps":

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-2013-ps3.html

I modified depth charts and ratings since the season is over half complete...thank you again to 'gatordemps' for providing the ground work!

All of these conferences have named players: A-10, ACC, Big Ten, Big 12, Big East, CUSA, HORIZ, MAC, MVC, MWC, PAC-12, SEC, WCC and WAC.

The 'Big Six' BCS conferences I modified each team's depth chart... the following other teams I edited:

A-10: Butler, Charlotte, VCU, LaSalle, XAV, St. Louis, RICH, UMass, Temple, Dayton, St. Joes

MWC: New MEX, SDSU, COL State, UNLV, WY

WCC: Gonzaga, St. Mary's, BYU, Santa CL

Others: Albany, Montana, Weber State, Long Beach State, S. Miss, Memphis, Akron, Ohio, Wichita State, Creighton, Belmont, Murray State, Lehigh, Bucknell, SF Austin, W. ILL, South Dakota ST, NDSU, Middle TENN State, LA Tech, New MEX State and Utah State

--
Here are instructions to download...feel free to message me with any questions:

**Essentially, replace my SYS-DATA portion of the file with your generic saved file (SYS-DATA portion). Each file contains four parts....see below, read carefully!

For the 2010 game, rosters are copy protected. Save a generic roster file and put it on a USB and copy it to your computer desk top.

Now that you have your original edited rosters and generic roster file on your desk top, open the PS3-save data folder and delete the "SYS-Data" portion of the generic file you just saved a few minutes ago.

Then open the named file and copy the edited roster "SYS-Data" portion into the generic PS3-save data folder. Now you should now have a complete edited roster which is under your PS3 id/name.

Put what was your "generic roster" back on the flash drive and use the triangle button to copy your new roster to your PS3 hard drive.

--
Simple version:

1. Download the rosters from the OS thread.
2. Unzip/extract all the file
3. Take the SYS-DATA portion of the file out of the folder--leave it on your desktop.
---
1. Put the NCAA 10 game in and save a generic/no-name roster right away
2. Exit the game and take that no-name/generic roster file and copy on a flash drive
3. Replace the generic/no name SYS-DATA portion of the file with my SYS-DATA update.
4. Put that generic roster with MY UPDATE back on the ps3.

Enjoy!! The easiest way is to definitely download the roster here, feel free to send me a message with your email and I can try to send it to you if you have problems. Thank you.

Treyz
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (872.3 KB, 1503 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove