Old 01-31-2013, 12:05 PM   #572
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by free24ride1
What if you have a roster with Vannwolfhawk's Playbooks but you don't have the patch? (I am PC) What should fastbreak settings be? I am using Slimm44's roster for PC. Are these sliders just for those with the patch? (PS3 and XBOX) Can someone please recommend me a slider for a roster with Vannwolfhawk's Playbooks but pre-patch? I was going to use Slimm44's slider for the roster but it seems he is not sure which slider to recommend for his roster as he haven't played for 1 month.
At the bottom of his roster thread (HERE) he lists a few of the slider changes he used. Give those a try and see if they work.

As I don't know how extensive his edits are, I'm not sure if my sliders would work for his roster. As for Coach Profile edits, I would have to know if the fast break issues are still present in his roster update (and any custom PC patches you may be using). If the AI runs a realistic fastbreak (by that I mean, they don't always force up a shot on the FB regardless of if the defense is set or not), then I would stick with the settings you have. But, if the AI does constantly force up contested shots on the fast break, then use these settings:

Quote:
Fast Break - Make the following changes to all teams. Format will be (Default / New), so when a team's default value is within the range shown on the left, change that value to the one on the right. These changes should greatly improve the realism of the AI fast-break:
75-100 / 30
50-74 / 25
25-49 / 20
Less than 25 / 15
I hope this helps!

Last edited by EccentricMeat; 02-01-2013 at 03:20 PM.