View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:48 PM   #4389
infemous
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I don't know if its because I'm using the Rams or if its because I suck, but I'm using the Red sliders (which I used on a Redskins CCM and finished 7-9) and am 0-8.

My offense just fumbles all the time, such as in my first game vs the 49ers I had 7 turnovers... 3 fumbles and 4 INTs. The first fumble was on my first series after a completed pass and Donte Whitner hit Austin Pettis into Bowman and the fumble got recovered by Willis.
Second fumble, O Lineman missed his block and Bowman drilled SJax back. Ball bounced about 10 yards back and Justin Smith recovered.
The third fumble was on a kick return by Pead, where he was drilled at my 21... All three fumbles were within 30 yards of my goalline and Frank Gore ran for 4 TDs after breaking every bit of first contact and spinning into new holes for big gains or TDs.

2 INTs were me forcing the ball, but an annoying one (on my 25) was when I tried to make a throw, got hit in the pocket as he threw and a Dlineman (McDonald) made the INT and got about 10 yards despite 3 people around them.

My team has a grand total of 2 INTs on the season, one a User INT by Janoris Jenkins and another a User INT by Jo-Lonn Dunbar.

My DBs react incredibly slowly even on 1 WR routes and my pass coverage is compromised by my terrible run D.

I'm struggling a lot but enjoying the challenge (until these bogus turnovers made me get blown out by my most hated team).

Its also frustrating because teams such as the Packers were running all over me with Cedric Benson and only throwing it 15 times... Playing run D all game is very boring, especially when fumbles and sacks on 3rd down halt your drives before you can get much momentum.

I have most of my success in garbage time in the 4th running the no huddle. Does it break the sliders if I run the no huddle all game (CPU league)?

I'd happily share my stats with you if I knew how to copy them out like others in this thread have done. I'm really enjoying the sliders, its refreshing to be beaten by the CPU so thoroughly. Gulf in players' abilities is crazy, such as how awful Brandon Gibson is compared to Danny Amendola or Chris Givens, yet, very realistically he might pop off one game for 6 catches 145 yards and a TD or 2 (like once a year but still lol) Thanks a lot for sharing and helping out, great work.