View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:27 AM   #4399
infemous
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey man, I updated the sliders and came away with a nice win over the 49ers.I won 21-20. Frank Gore went off on me in the 1st half but Kaepernick couldn't get the 3rd down conversions whenever I stuffed Gore later on in the game. I threw one bonheaded INT and struggled to run, but broke off a big gainer with my change of pace back Daryl Richardson for a TD.

14 unanswered points in the 4th got me the win.

Next game I played buffalo and did a nice job containing spiller, he broke 2 big runs for over 20 yards on his way to 87 yards on 15 carries, but my ball control offense kept their O off the field and whenever they came on, they couldn't do much, especially because Fitzpatrick was just throwing it up on 3rd and whatever to Lee Evans downfield, which was easily defended. 2 boneheaded picks by Bradford in the red zone kept the score closer than it should have been, but I came away with a 17-14 win.

Next up is Adrian Peterson and the Vikings. I'm hoping to get another nice win. The game plays a lot better now, although the AI playcalling is really exposed by the more balanced play. The inability to sustain drives has been quite shocking. My D, despite the 32nd ranked run D are ranked number 1 because of the number 1 pass D in the league (usually based off of short fields and giving up 200 on the ground) Now that my O, despite staying ranked 32nd overall, are moving the ball better and I'm generally getting more familiar with the playbook, I feel more wins are on their way. It'll be nice to see if I can win against the really tough teams that I'll hopefully play next season.

You think everything sounds alright there or is there anything I can tweak to help CPU pass game without making it ridiculous?