Old 02-02-2013, 12:56 AM   #584
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamAgain
Coming from the 360 community and switching to PC just this year I've always felt like Sliders have gotten no attention within the community. So many great mods, great rosters too.. classic rosters.. etc.. but without the right sliders I never really felt like I achieved as good of gameplay as I did with the 360 version. I'm more of a casual player so making my own never made sense to me, it's a daunting task. Anyways with med's v5 roster and these sliders I can 100% say I've achieved the best gameplay on PC so far. With all the great player faces and graphic mods and stuff it's easily the best 2k experience I've had.

One problem I've ran in to is my guys go for the ball way too much and anticipate it too much. I think it's because of the passing lanes at 90 thing. I end up getting too many steals I shouldn't have gotten.

Another thing, and this is personal preference is I was playing the SPurs and duncan got tired just 4 minutes in to the game.. should i turn the fatigue rate up or down to make them play a bit longer?

good sliders tho, thanks
If you're having problems with your teammates over-commiting to passing lanes, try bumping down "Play Passing Lanes" to 80 (for the USER, of course). As for Duncan getting tired, I would NOT recommend lowering the fatigue rate. In some games (pre-patch), fatigue just seems to take over and have too strong of an effect. However, this is rare so I wouldn't worry about it. If this is a continuous, repeating problem, though, you can try lowering Fatigue Rate or increasing Stamina by 2-3.

Anyways, I too have noticed the lack of attention toward PC users by the slider community, so I'm glad I could fill that void a little!