Old 02-03-2013, 03:59 PM   #4427
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross6655
Ah, okay. I was trying to fight for extra yards by pressing up with the right stick, and cover up at the same time. I'll try using the cover up button only. I switched fumbling back to 35, and put broken tackles back to 40.

Everything else is the same as the default red set except I lowered the CPU's interceptions to 55 from 60.

Do you have any tips for running the ball? I can't do much at all on the ground. I would switch Auto Sprint to Off, but I'm afraid I'll forget to sprint. And do you have any tips for user interceptions? They always drop them, even if they're right to the defender. Would turning auto sprint and auto strafe to off help me in these areas?
The good thing about the covet up button is your RB will actually breaktackles sometimes. But yeah you have to decide if you want to fight for more yards with the right analog stick or be safe and cover up..

Auto sprint off will help your run game out a lot. For some reason the defenders start reacting to the ball carriers quickly once the ball carrier is sprinting. With the sprint button off you can take your time with the cutbacks and hit the sprint button when you see the open lane. Don't crash directly into the line when you get the handoff. Look for the open hole and where the flow of block is going then hit that lane. Check the replay of all your run plays and I guarantee you will see open lanes you could have cut it back to. Let me know how it goes.