View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:39 PM   #4468
jfinger2013
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Alright i wanna know how you feel about the almost IMPOSSIBLE PASS. The impossible pass with your sliders is the pass when the defense is in Cover 2 , the DB is in press coverage against the WR at the hike of the ball the CB stops the WR for maybe a second and then the WR who is running either a streak route or a fade torwards the sideline is wide open for the next 15yds due to the fact that the safety is 10- 15yds in front of him. So this pass should be easy if you just throw the ball torwards the sidelines for the reciever to catch it. or throw it a little bit behind him as long as the DB is not in that zone anymore. But with User Accuracy at 5 everytime i try to make that throw unless their is like 20yds of seperation and no matter how far i push the left analog stick to the right when I try to make this throw the ball always goes straight in front of the reciever to the right side of him and gives the safety enough time to get there and make the easy INT ( i usually throw it as a bullet pass because i figure if i lob it to much the safety will have enough time to get there and disrupt the pass.)

So im just wondering is there anyway to complete this pass that before using ur sliders use to be a easy cheese play but now is almost impossible. not saying i want it to be a super easy completion but i feel like i should at least be able to make it 1 out of 10 times. Especially when the seperation between the WR and Safety is like 10 to 15 yards.

As always your sliders are the best no doubt

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose