Old 02-06-2013, 12:39 PM   #4475
infemous
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php that is the link to the box scores
If he doesnt already know i suggest you post the slider set you are playing with so he can give you the changes needed
I have learned the draw does not work for me either i just stopped calling it but my rushing offense is still fine 2 years almost broke the rushing record with demarco murray and im having your fukble problems but i usually forget to hold the cover ball button so thats mainly on me but i bought demarco murray the cover vs all trait and his fumbling has dropped so if you have enough exp that might be a good thing to purchase for him.
Playing as the Cowboys i always play McCoy and he always shreds me i just try to contain his big runs and make the plays i have to make the plays but he does break a ridiculous amount of tackles. Mike Vick and RG3 always run on me thats gunna happen when they have open space in front of them one time in my last franchise that i had to restart RG3 broke a 60 yard td run and knocked me out of the playoffs eversince then i try to keep a spy on him as much as i can without hurting my coverage and against the draw pinch your line and try to make the play with your user linebacker thats the only way i can stop it but its not always gunna work but nothing works every time in the NFL either. You should user your linebacker and try to use the x button or square on ps3 i believe i dont have madden for ps3 so not sure but this works for me and when i know i wont reach the rb with my linebacker i sometimes am able to diver and trip them up beofore they break a big play also use the strafe button dont forget that its off because that is a big help in allowing you to stay in position when stopping the run or playing the pass. When you run the ball look for cut back lanes and if you make the right choice you can get a big play or just those runs that get you the first down you need. Trucking is 50/50 with me as soemtimes i run the guy over and the rest of the time i fumble or get killed. And on 3rd down when your guys drop the ball if your forcing passes and allowing him to get killed he will drop the ball. I hope this helps and hopefully jarodd can give you more advice.

Thanks for the box scores! That looks like quite a bit of work but its easier than writing all the stuff I have been writing! Is there any way to sync it with maddendaddy or pull the stats straight of the PS3?

I'll buy the trait for my next franchise RB as I don't think I'm gonna re-sign SJax this offseason. After a terrible year 1 he regressed to low 80s for acceleration and speed and what makes him great in real life (reliability, power, deceptive speed) is now completely gone.

The tip vs the draw is great, thanks. I always find vs users I can stop draws by crashing the line to the middle or calling a wide 9 zone play but it doesn't work on this so I will try that out.

Yeah I always user LB and thats why I think the rushing total hasn't hit 2k already lol I am making a lot of plays in the backfield, but they break the tackles and still get gains of 6 to 8 yards after contact consistently.

Yeah I think maybe my issue with running the ball, which I don't mind, is that SJax has definitely lost more than a step and can't hit those holes quick enough.

The drops on 3rd down are stupid ones like dump offs to the flat or quick outs to TEs as I usually face too much pressure to get it downfield. Thats why 3rd down passing is so annoying because if I don't convert it is usually on a sack, a drop or a run stopped just inches or a yard from the 1st down marker lol

I posted my sliders wayyy before, but if Jarrodd needs em I will re-post.

Thanks for all the info I'll definitely incorporate it and see how it goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove