View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 08:56 AM   #4507
buck2303
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Did you keep that USER pass defensive total at 75 when you raised the INTs to 30? You have to make sure you do that in order to keep the gameplay at All-Madden so you should have lowered the pass reaction to 45. You really didn't have to raise the INTs to 30. All you had to do was raise the INTs to 25 and lower the pass reaction to 50. The INTs would have picked up for you at 25. At 30 you are going to be leading the league by a wide margin and it makes the CPU QBs play horrible.. I wouldn't recommend raising the INTs above 25 and lowering the USER pass reaction below 50. The pass reaction slider is reversed so the coverage gets tighter when you lower the slider and it hurts the CPUs passing once you dip below 50. The main thing is to make sure you keep each of the 4 USER categories at 75 points or lower.

Yeah you can't go off one game. I always tell guys to get a 3 or 4 game sample size to see how the sliders are playing out. Sliders take about a game or two to settle in. The games usually play out crazy and the CPU usually plays like crap in that first game.

I was just talking about 60-65 total for his team. With both teams combined you should be getting around 120-130 plays a game..
Jarrod is correct just raise the user int to 25 and put user pass defense on 50 those work the best.. You will get a realistic amount of picks..