Old 02-08-2013, 04:31 PM   #4
CubFan23
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB 13 - The Show: Franchise Playing Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
My problem is I'm very OCD about how accurate rosters are. For example, I started a franchise with my beloved Astros a few months ago. As a baseball enthusiast, I keep up with trades, claimings, drafts, signing, and so on. When Josh Hamilton signed with the Angels, it bugged me so much that he was on the Rangers in my franchise, I gave up and deleted the save. And it's not just big players, it's really any player. It drives me crazy because I'll finally get into a franchise, then delete it after a few moves are made in real life. Everyone always told me to do 30 team control and just move the player, but it's different. I like when the CPU trades, drafts, and signs on their own. I don't want to have to do it myself.

But that's just me. My only advice is to play the important games such as ace vs ace games, your rookie vs FILL IN THE BLANK, or if you want to play a game in a stadium you have yet to see in the new game. I personally do this.
I believe they do and you can either let the trade go trough or kill it.

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker