View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 03:26 PM   #164
savantopus
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Understanding slider coefficients

NBA2K13 Rating changes per difficulty and how to adjust sliders accordingly

What's up everyone, here are the exact rating changes that 2K makes whenever you change the difficulty so that you can adjust the sliders to counter the CPU cheese and have a more balanced game. Sneaky 2K makes some changes you may not expect...

The number given after the attribute is how many slider points you must add to or subtract from the CPU to make the players balanced. IF there is a + before the number it means you add to the CPU slider, a - means you subtract from CPU slider.

PRO:
Def and Off Awareness +2
Hands +2
Ball Security +2
Def and Off Rebounds +2
All other Attributes +1 (except for steal, pass, stamina, durability, fatigue, consistency)

ALL STAR:
Def and Off Awareness -10
Hands -7
Ball Security -7 (tricky because you can only change this through the Ball Handling slider which changes 3 different attribues, Ball Security, Off-hand dribbling and Ball Handling... I use Roster Editor by LEFTOS to change this independently)
All other attributes -3 (except for stamina, durability, fatigue, consistency)
Offensive scoring sliders +4. Yes, add 4 to the CPU scoring sliders to get a shooting percentage balance. Inside scoring, close, mid, 3pt. Offensive scoring slider is subjective and based on my personal playing experience.

SUPERSTAR:
Def and Off Awareness -17
Hands -14
Ball Security -14 (tricky because you can only change this through the Ball Handling slider which changes 3 different attribues, Ball Security, Off-hand dribbling and Ball Handling... I use Roster Editor by LEFTOS to change this independently)
Steal -7
Def and Off Rebound -7
All other attributes -6 (except for stamina, durability, fatigue, consistency)
Offensive scoring sliders for Superstar seem like they are already balanced; need to subtract or add from USER or CPU, keep them the same as each other.

Hall of Fame
Def and Off Awareness -20
Hands -20
Ball Security -20 (tricky because you can only change this through the Ball Handling slider which changes 3 different attribues, Ball Security, Off-hand dribbling and Ball Handling... I use Roster Editor by LEFTOS to change this independently)
Steal -10
Def and Off Reb -10
Dunk ability -7
Speed -7
All other attributes -8 (except for stamina, durability, fatigue, consistency)
Offensive scoring sliders for Hall of Fame I do not know because I don't play on this difficulty, I play Superstar.

Cheers, Mates