View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #4544
giantsrule01
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarodd, I gotta say, if it wasn't for your sliders I don't even think I would play Madden anymore. But what is crazy to me is I am the Colts in year 2 of an offline CCM. I get gashed on the run, sometimes on the pass my DB's sit there and looked confused. I get sacks, no issues there, but I don't get pressures really and I don't get very many picks either. On the flip side, I seem to fumble quite regularly and the CP doesn't. Pass rush from the left is almost non-existent, but the right side works great (can they fix something that has been broken for years????). QB's that pass for 70-80%/game is getting tiresome. The CPU forcing fumbles and also taking the right angle to make tackles and me rarely if ever causing fumbles, just frustrating. I also invest in CB's and I have two decent ones, and a third not so bad, mid 70's I believe, but get blown man coverages regularly, and rarely see the CPU do the same thing. CPU guys a few steps back and throw a pass and bam, pick, my guys, nope, reception. I have been playing Madden for years, but go forward I don't know anymore. I love football, love the game, but damn, they should get real programers and real people to create the game. I just want to repeat, even though all of the above frustrate me, if it wasn't for these settings, wouldn't even own the game. Sad that that is the case, but thankful for you for taking the time to come up with these.

I like a lot with what they have done this year, but it's tiring seeing the same old same old every year. Partial rant at the game, but much, much praise for you. Side note, played a game against the Texans, 3rd and 1, foster runs, breaks three tackles before the 4th one brings him down for a stop and no first down. Downside, he ran 33-219 yards, but not complaining, because I know my LB's are average at best, no 80's, traded Freeney and Morris for future Draft picks and have 2 rookie D-lineman, Tarver (81) and Lattimore (NT-75).

Last edited by giantsrule01; 02-10-2013 at 12:45 PM.