Old 02-11-2013, 11:40 AM   #1420
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Hey Wiz,

Have you been tracking the yards per attempt for the CPU QB with this new set? Curious to see what you're getting here.....
Funny you ask....

After half a season, the CPU QB #'s look as follows:

318 attempts 202 completions 64% completion pct. 10 sacks 3 picks 1,867 total yards 9.24 yard avg. per completion

I like the stat line, however I do not necessarily like how it looks on the screen.... DB's "mirror" the WR's too much for my taste, as if the DB is in the WR's dome.... WR cuts in, and a hundreth of a second before the WR foot plant, the DB is already swiveling his hips to match the cut.... Not realistic in my book, but the stat line is fine...

Therefore, one area that I am still futzing with in the lab, that I MAY share with OS if I can find the right balance, is how to tame/dampen the "mirroring" effect of the DB's...

In my lab I am working on it as follows: I have the HUM/CPU PASS REAC at 50, and I am futzing with the OPI/DPI penalty sliders to find a balance that makes the DB's act naturally and reflect their attributes... Initial results are not promising... CPU QB numbers improve, especially completion percentage by having the HUM/CPU PASS REAC set at 50 ... Not giving up on the issue, but it is a work in progress.... What sucks is that as your raise OPI, sacks go up and the LE sack glitch becomes more pronounced, since it takes longer for avg receivers to get into their routes hence creating more of an opportunity to get sacked.... Of course you could counter this by calling short slants, flats, screens, but if you decide to go mid field or for a bomb, more times than not, you are facing a sack .....

Will post if I have a break through on this issue....

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.