Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Just updated the front page..

February 10th- I lowered Roughing the passer to 51 and On all 4 sets I lowered the USER pass reaction to 50 and raised the USER INTs to 25.

February 10th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 25 and raised the CPUs INTs to 50.

February 10th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 50 and raised the CPUs INTs to 65.

February 10th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 75 and raised the CPUs INTs to 80.

February 10th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 100, and raised the CPUs INTs to 95.

I lowered Roughing the passer down a point because I was still seeing a few too many calls at 52. Mainly the CPU hitting me late and keeping my drives alive at crucial times in the game. I changed the USER pass defense to 50-25-0 because alot of guys were still complaining about the dropped INTs but I had to raise the CPUs pass blocking to compensate. I'm going to monitor how the CPUs passing is with the new settings. If I feel like there passing isn't a threat against my defense I'm going to change the USER pass defense back to 55-20-0 and leave the 50-25-0 setting as an option for guys who are struggling with there pass defense..

Here are the new tweaks to the sliders if anyone missed the updates last night.