View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:14 PM   #1428
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRealistic
Wiz, i wanted to ask for your opinion about adjusting something. I wana know if it'll
work.
I have
CPU RUNNING
Broken Tackles 0
Run Blocking 47
Fumbles 70

And USER RUN DEFENSE
Reaction Time 10
Block Shedding 10
Tackling 40

I feel User Run Reaction Time at 10 has the defense reacting too slow for their ratings, assuming that Run Defense Reaction Time affects how well player's react on runs depending on their awareness, play recognition and pursuit ratings. I had Vilma who has 85+ play recognition and 80+ pursuit rating and he wouldn't react til the RB passes the line of scrimmage but by then, he's already getting blocked. And every RB I've played against has ran for over 150+ yds because i feel my guys are just reacting too slow.
These sliders are LOTS of fun though!!!
Me and my bro been playing all day yesterday and today lol.
Im Saints and i am 1W-9L-1T with J. Locker at QB. >,< lol. Yeeeeah.. horrible.

So can i raise Run Reaction Time to 15 maybe?
My brudda from annudda mudda:

These sliders are base recommendations .... If you are having a challenge to stop the CPU running game, raise BOTH, HUM RUN REAC & HUM BLK SHED, in TANDEM.... I would go up be increments of 2 units, until you find your happy point.... Just keep in mind that whatever total unit value that you go up in HUM RUN REAC & HUM BLK SHED, you MUST ALSO drop HUM TKL by the SAME VALUE .... For example... If you raise HUM RUN REAC by 2 units and raise HUM BLK SHED by 2 units, then you MUST drop HUM TKL by 4 units.... In my personal experience, dropping HUM TKL below 45, and certainly 40, you create A LOT of missed tackles by your stud tacklers.... FYI....

Personally, I have been able to keep the CPU running game avg. 3.2 yds/carry and typically under 100 yards per game ... But I do realize that after so many hours playing M13, my skills have improved and may be sharper than some of the peeps that use my recs....

Enjoy ...

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.