View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:28 PM   #1429
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Have you tried low (but not zero) pass block and pass rush? I'm using that now for any (under 75 or under 295) and it seems to work pretty well. The LE glitch is still there, but I see the right side give heat as well (I took 3 sacks last game and 2 were from the CPUs ROLB). I get sacks, usually from blitzing from various angles since that's my defensive personality (my usual LB trio has 15 sacks combined - 19 with the SS's added in, and 22 with my backup/situational LBs added it).

LE Houston does have 9 (in 15 games), but my LOLB has 8.

If my DBs and LBs are doing what they are supposed to, I can keep the Y/A down to something reasonable, even if they rack up raw yards. If they give up some big plays...well...but then it's personnel/strategy and not sliders that I need to adjust.

Isn't that realistic?

If I'm trying to go vertical with a bunch of average RTE, mid-range (for WR) speed guys, routes will take a long time to develop, and you'll need better protection (or an outlet target/safety valve)?

Otherwise, I'd need to go intermediate and short to work the passing game (and get playmaker WR). Sounds like a good strategic choice to have to make.
KB:

Good insight my man.... I did not futz too much with PASS BLK or PASS RUSH in this slider set, but will make an effort to mess with it in the coming days/weeks....

Regarding WR RTE development, I have found that a setting of "41" for OPI and "45" for DPI provides a real beautiful balance and counterbalance between WR's and DB's .... I plan on trying to figure out the balance for OPI & DPI when I set the PASS REAC to "50" for both .... I really want to try to eliminate DB mirroring as much as possible, without killing the passing stats for the HUM/CPU QB's ....

Once again, thanks for the insight and observations...

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.