Old 02-13-2013, 01:27 AM   #4616
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Ok i know ur gonna be pissed that im doing this but i am curious and will try it anyway i have all my sliders the way u say to put them QB accuracy at 2 and so on and so forth.

But i am about to see how the game plays with User INTS at 50 lol i gotta try it and see how it effects the CPU with my own eyes. Ima play at least 3 games and then will post stats later

I hope this doesnt make the CPU suck prolly will though lol. But i wanna find out.
Haha! They will suck because you have to lower the pass reaction to 25 and that's going to make your coverage tighter. What's wrong with the INTs at 25? I thought you would be happy with me changing the USER pass defense to that.. My guys are grabbing a realistic amount of picks now. 25 is the spot.. You should tried going to 45-30-0. Jumping to 50 is way too high man. Above 25 is too high...

Why did you drop the accuracy to 2? I thought you were struggling to make certain throws at 5.. 2 is a big jump. If you wasn't making all the throws at 5 you definitely won't be making all the throws at 2. You should have slowly worked your way down from 5.

Did u plug in all the updates from Sunday night?