Old 02-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #4627
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Kinda pissed beat the Saints 24-21 in a game that I literally tried to give away I threw a total of 5INTS. I threw 3 of them on purpose because I wanted to lose due to the fact that as I said in a earlier post that power got cut off in the middle of my first try against the Saints and they were up 27-7 in the 3rd quarter so I was trying to lose because at first they would of beat me.

But this time the saints were just sucking up no matter what I did I mean I went for it on every 4th down and kicked no fgs and I still managed to win and I just messed up Jay Cutlers TD to INT ratio for no reason loo whatever though

With sliders at 50 saints only threw for 118yds but the first game with slidrlers at 50 they had thrown for 200 something at the end of the Half so ima play a few more games and see how it works out
D.Brees throwing for 118 yards is unacceptable man. The sliders probably didn't fully kick in for that first game.. You are going to see a lot of poor passing from the CPU with those settings.