View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #1447
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Yeah, ever since you mentioned, I'm trying to set them both so the OVR are "reasonably sensible" to how I view the players as well as to possible "changing their mentality" effects. Sort of like the priority/style sliders in M12.

Hard to tell so far for me, too, though I think 3-4 Versatile might help the ends both do some damage in pass rush (maybe, don't quote me on it, plus I'm running a 3-4 right now). Doesn't help I demand well-rounded LBs so hard to say if what they are doing is from scheme, or a rating kicking in.

Playmaker for SS MIGHT explain why Branch is a turnover magnet? None of his ratings seem to scream "Ed Reed" but he snatch picks, forces/gets fumbles, it's kinda of weird. In fact, both my safeties involved themselves a LOT in the defense. - FS was #3 on the team in tackles and Branch was 5th with 12 TFL (in 71 Tackles), 3 Sacks, 3 INT (out of 9 on the team), 2 FF, 1 FR, 1 TD.

He's worse in coverage, despite 88 MCV and 95 SPD than he is acting like a "mini LB" - unless the ball is around - then he's trying to play it - but his TAK and POW aren't great, nor is his PUR. Hmm...
KB:

Ditto.... Since I am playing as the Faiders, Branch has also "caught" my eye with his play.... I concur that he is playing BEEEAAAAAAAAASSSST for the Faider defense, often creating MAYHEM (a la Allstate's Mr. Mayhem) on the field.... Kinda weird since he is more of a cover safety vs. an Ed Reed mold.... Hmmmm, indeed....

And while on the subject, my RT seems to hold his own better, and I have seen less LE sacks.....Fools gold? Jury is still out....

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.