Old 02-15-2013, 02:24 AM   #1449
KBLover
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAB8
How about setting Right Tackle to Pass Blocker? Would that also help tame the LE sack problem? Never thought of doing this before as I have always matched the scheme to the starters player card. I am trying to tame Bruce Irvin for me as the USER, he has like 20 through 8 games, and 3 were played on the RE as Clemons was hurt(Just one game on your set so far, 8 sacks, from all around vs. Lions using Pass Balanced PB.)

My RT Giacomini is only 75 ovr, 76 PBlk and gave up 4 that game as well. I'll have to check how I have his set.

I have my RT on Balanced as I'm a running team that goes off tackle (Vermeil playbook - a lot of outside zones/off tackle runs). He (Otah) gave up 1 or 2...which would be an improvement for his craptastic PBK.

CPU is set to Big Mauler at RT and I got 2 off him - one with Houston, one with K.J. Wright who subbed for Bullock (fatigue, I took him out myself since Bullock was about to kill himself in the first quarter with 7 tackles and playing on ST) in a 2-4-5 acting as LE. Though I got 2 off the other side, too, one with McClain acting as RE in 2-4-5 and one with Walters out of the 3-3-5.