View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #1452
Roncatto
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

OMG!!

What a lovely smooth game and incredible to boot.

Ok here goes -

After a dull nil score first quarter, the game burst into life when Ridley danced through my defense to score first. Kolb then marched down the field and responded with a TD to Wells.

A Feely FG put me up 10-7

As expected, Brady woke up and the Pats scored back to back TD's. one to Floyd and then of course Gronk got involved. Half time 21-10 pats.

Decided, need to get to Brady. Blitz time.

Feely FG made it 21-13 but the game was drifting away as despite my defense playing its arse off i was still trailing as i just coudn't get the offense to score. I even gambled ona 4th and 2 in FG range and failed.

Into 2 min warning..

Kolb, playing very well, marched down the field and nailed Fitzgerald for the score. Still needing a 2 pt conversion, a panic lofty pass under duress by Kolb found the TE king to level up. 21-21.... 55 secs to go. Enough for Brady.

Couple of passes and Im thinking oh here we go. Then Washington flew through the Oline and smashed straight into Brady.. got him. He had to leave the game and with Mallet at the helm the Pats played safe and we headed into overtime.

Won the toss and started confidently with a nice run by wells and a few 15 yrd passes by Kolb. Then the mistake we expected, Talib made an awesome play and picked off Kolb at their own 32.

Brady was back though....

Stuck to gameplan. A sack by Campbell and a drop by Lloyd meant we got the ball back.

Went down the field. Was in long FG range about 55 from where I was out with full set of downs. Messed up the first two so tried to gain something and Howlings in on 3rd down skipped his way to set up a 46 yrd FG.

Sitting on the right hash with the wind blowing right as well I knew this was tough.

Nailed the field goal power and yanked left and watched the ball just curl inside the Right post.

WE WON!!

Amazing game and i think i will stick with the settings on front page but with Threshold at 75.

Some stats for people -

Brady 23/33 for 219 2TD
Ridley 23 for 133 1 TD ( my run defense is have a tough time)

Kolb 35/54 392 2TD 1NT (so thats the potential in Kolb)
Fitzgerald 9 REC for 153. Beast

Cheers for the Sliders.