Old 02-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #4648
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dijourno18
Just played my best game yet. I tried to post the stat sheet thing except I did it on my iPhone and I couldn't copy the HTML Link so I just gave up lol.

We (vikes) were facing the KC chiefs away, year 2. We were both 1-1 heading in to the game. I decided to scrap QB Joe Smith (R) and start Tebow. Smith plays no where near as well as his throwing stats display. Maybe it's his AWR?

Anyways, fastforward to the fourth quarter. We're down 22-25 with 1:28 left, & 0 TO's, starting from the 20. Tebow does what he's known for. I throw a quick streak downfield to my 6'7 Rook Te, manage to grab 45 yards. We're around the 45 yard line, where i scramble with Tebow, throw an incompletion, and get sacked to bring up 4th and 12 at the Chief's 48 yard line. We find Percy Harvin on his only catch of the day for 19 yards, and we set up a field goal & head into OT.

We receive the ball, and coming IN to OT, Adrian Peterson only had 12 carries for 22 yards, 1 td. We receive & I run once with AP for 27 yards. Fast forward a few plays; we're into KC's 39 yard line. I call a Stretch play, and AP Goes to the house. We win in OT, 31-25. Probably the most intense, close game i've played in both seasons..

Tebow went 19/32, 293 yds 0 passing TDs, 2 ints (Both bouncing off my receivers hands into Defenders', huge downfall of low AWR Wr's). But he ran 8 times for 50 yds; 2 tds.

AP went 19 carries, 95 yards, 2 TD's

Kansas City played mediocre passingwise; Derek Anderson 15-26 193 yards 0 tds 2 ints

However, J-Charles went off. 33 carries, 164 yards, 1 Td. Succop went 5-5.

Just thought I'd let ya know how it turned out. Playing on Red sliders, still.
That's weird your rookie QB was playing like that. Maybe he got on a cold streak after that fiest game. If his passing attributes are better the Tebows he definitely should be throwing the ball better.

That was a great game man. AP struggled all game and broke one at the right time.. Stats were on point. I can't believe D.Anderson is starting for someone. He struggled like he should have though..